1. Customers understand and acknowledge that our fees shall not be amended/ altered nor shall any exemptions be made in this regard. Customers are entitled to make payment for the Company’s products and programs through online payment, cash, card or cheque. In the case of payment by cheque, the requested product / program will be dispatched/provided access to by the Company only on realization of the cheque. Should the cheque bounce, fail to be realized or if the Company is required to present an alternate cheque for any reason, any banking charges incurred by the Company in this regard are recoverable by the Company from the issuer of such a cheque.
2. EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is another payment method provided by the Company in order to enable its customers to pay for the products/programs through monthly installments. The Company hereby clarifies that it has engaged banks and third party financial providers, who are regulated and governed by the Reserve Bank of India, to offer EMI services to its customer base. However, EMI offering including the rate of interest is governed by the terms and conditions of the specified bank/financial institution and also depends on the credit /debit card that the customers use but typically, our EMI providers could charge an interest of 1-2% on the first installment only which the said EMI providers will reimburse through a cashback within a period of 15-30 days. All further installments shall have a 0% interest rate. While the EMI providers shall contact our customers within 24 (twenty four) hours of opting for their service to educate them about the payment process, we recommend that the customers thoroughly review the terms and conditions of the concerned bank before availing the EMI facility. Further, the customers acknowledge that the Company has no obligation or liability towards them in the event that the concerned bank/ financial institution does not process the transaction or if there is any other issue with the transaction as the same is not regulated by the Company in any manner whatsoever.
3. The Company is entitled to revise the price of its products and programs, at any time, at its sole discretion without prior notice.
4. The customers will have access to the product and content until the month & year of validity specified in this Application Form. However, it is clarified that no customer shall be entitled to retake the same live class/classes although they can request for certain on-demand classes and further, no customer shall be entitled to view the content for classes that shall be uploaded in the future (for the following academic year) or for classes for which they have not paid.
Return and Refund Policy
5. You shall be responsible for the safety and protection of the tablets. If the tablet or/and sim card is lost/misplaced post-delivery, a parent can ask for a new device against the payment for the same. On receipt of such request, the Company shall disable/lock the misplaced tablet or/and sim card. The parent undertakes to provide any assistance as may be required by the Company for the same and the tablet price would depend on the market price of the tablet as determined by the Company and the content SD card will be replaced at market price which may be amended at the sole discretion of the Company.
6. Any change of address or phone numbers should be notified to the Company without any delay through a written application or by reaching out to us on our customer care number +91 8047113733 or writing to us at email@example.com.
7. A student/ parent may apply for a refund only within the trial period of I5 (fifteen) days which shall commence from the date of attending the first class. The request shall either be made by calling our customer care number +91 8047113733 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. From the 16th day onwards, the student/parent will not be eligible for a refund of the course fee + device and sim. The decision of the Company regarding the eligibility of a student/parent to claim a refund pursuant to the said period of 15 (fifteen) days shall be final and binding. The Company will issue refunds at the earliest to those cases which are eligible for a refund, to the account through which the payment was made except in cases where the customers have paid by cash, to the account whose details shall be provided by such customers. Please note that, the Company is not obligated to refund the amount by cash.
8. The Company reserves the right to withdraw any of its products without prior notice. In such an event, the customer would be offered an option to opt for an alternate product/course or a refund of the amount paid to the account through which the payment was made except in cases where the customers have paid by cash, to the account whose details shall be provided by such customers.
9. If at any point of time, the government further increases/revises tax rate, the extra amount of taxes will be borne by the customers from the date of enforcement of such act by the government.
10. Any problem related to the tablet will be rectified /replaced by the device manufacturer only (whose details will be specified on the packaging) and the Company will not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever nor does the Company provide any express or implied warranty for the tablet. It is clarified that the Company will only be able to assist the customer in case there are any issues related to content on the tablet or with respect to any issues pertaining to the sim card. The Company will not be liable if the manufacturer charges the customer in case there is any physical damage/repair required to the tablet.
11. The terms and conditions of this Form are in addition to the other terms and conditions specified at https://www.lidolearning.com/ index.html and do not override the same in any manner whatsoever.
12. In case of any dispute or difference between the customer and the Company regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by the direction of the Company. The proceedings shall be conducted in English at Mumbai. The courts at Mumbai only shall have the jurisdiction over the matters arising between the customer/s and the Company.