Learn with expert teachers to reach the top of your class, school and country!
I want to study:
Premium plans,all features
|-||Expert teachers with upto 6 students|
|-||Follow ICSE and CBSE syllabus|
|-||Quizzes, guided practice, doubt clearing|
|-||Animated videos for all key concepts|
|-||Interactive activities and games|
|-||Self paced lessons for revision|
|-||Personalized homework after every class|
|-||Step-by-Step solutions for question bank|
|-||Adaptive tests and mock exams|
|-||Your own academic advisor|
|-||Class reports after every class|
|-||Detailed student performance data|
We offer the following payment options:
Cash, cheque, debit cards, credit cards, EMI options at 0% interest.
Every student on Lido is assigned a dedicated Lido Academic Advisor. This Academic Advisor will be your first point of contact to answer any questions about the Lido platform, student / class reports, subscriptions, payments, tech check, and anything else you need.
You can make any adjustments to your Lido course subscription by contacting your dedicated Academic Advisor. The Advisor will be able to assist you with any plan adjustments / add-ons.
Of course! You can renew your Lido subscription at a special package at any point during the year. Please get in touch with your dedicated Academic Advisor for further details.
Your tablet will be fully set up by the Lido Team and will be included as part of your Lido welcome kit. This welcome kit will also include instructions on how to log-in to your student dashboard. Nonetheless, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Academic Advisor.
No, you do not! As long as your device (home computer, laptop, tablet) meets the tech requirements to run a Lido classroom, you can use it. Certain multi-year Lido packages also include a tablet.
Cancellation and Refunds:
If at any time you feel dissatisfied with the service, please reach out to our Academic Advisors. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you still decide to discontinue the service and cancel the subscription, Lido offers a no questions asked pro-rated refund policy. Our refund policy depends on the course subscription plan selected.
For any cancellation request, we provide a refund for the number of months which you have not used the service for. A nominal cancellation fee will be charged as per the purchased subscription plan.
Cancellation Fee Per Subscription Plan:
3 Month (90 days) Subscription: 10% of Order Value
1 Year Subscription: 6% of Order Value
2 Year Subscription or more: 4% of Order Value
Example: If you bought a 90 days subscription plan for Rs.18,000
- Cancellation request within the first 30 days of the course start date, You will receive a refund of Rs.10,200 (18,000 - 6000 - 1800).
- Cancellation request from day 31 to day 60 of the course start date, You will receive a refund of Rs.4,200 (18,000 - 12000 - 1800).
- If Tablet was ordered along with courses, it has to be returned in an undamaged condition after which refund will be processed. If the Tablet is not returned/returned in a damaged condition, Tablet fee of Rs. 10,000 will be charged.
- If amount received by Lido < refund amount, no refund will be issued.
Refund Source and TAT:
Once the refund has been initiated, the refund amount is expected to reflect as per the payment method:
- Cash /Cheque: Refund will be credited to your Bank Account (5 - 7 business days)
- Debit Card/Credit Card EMI: Refund will be credited to your Bank Account (5 - 7 business days) Online Payment via Credit / Debit Cards, Net banking and UPI: Refund will be in source (3 - 5 business days)
- No cost EMIs through Zest/Bajaj: Refund will be provided in source by Loan Provider (5-7 business days)
*Refunds timelines depend on Bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines.